Holland / Dutch League / 5672

ADO Den Haag vs PSV

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (ADO Den Haag - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $4.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 57.4% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.55. The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 36.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
ADO Den Haag +1.001.801.88 +4.4%PSV -1.002.021.93 -4.5%
01. 1X2
ADO Den Haag4.504.80 +6.7%Draw3.904.00 +2.6%PSV1.551.50 -3.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
ADO Den Haag +1.51.431.45 +1.4%PSV -1.52.502.45 -2.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.531.55 +1.3%Under 2.52.302.25 -2.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ADO Den HaagDrawPSV
H-H8.509.50 +11.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A19.0017.00 -10.5%
D-H11.0011.00D-D7.007.00D-A4.504.40 -2.2%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D15.0015.00A-A2.252.20 -2.2%
04. Pick The Score
ADO Den HaagDrawPSV
1-017.0015.00 -11.8%0-017.0017.000-19.008.00 -11.1%
2-030.0035.00 +16.7%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-28.507.00 -17.6%
2-113.0013.002-211.0013.00 +18.2%1-27.006.50 -7.1%
3-080.0090.00 +12.5%3-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-312.0011.00 -8.3%
3-135.0040.00 +14.3%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-310.0010.00
3-230.0040.00 +33.3%Any Other Score35.0030.00 -14.3%2-313.0017.00 +30.8%
4-0200.00200.00    0-425.0021.00 -16.0%
4-1100.00125.00 +25.0%    1-419.0019.00
4-290.00125.00 +38.9%    2-430.0030.00
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-470.0080.00 +14.3%
5-0250.00250.00    0-550.0040.00 -20.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-550.0040.00 -20.0%
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-570.0080.00 +14.3%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5125.00125.00
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
05. Total Goals
017.0017.0033.503.50612.0015.00 +25.0%
16.505.20 -20.0%44.304.50 +4.7%725.0025.00
23.903.60 -7.7%57.007.50 +7.1%860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0080.00 -11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
ADO Den Haag2.702.90 +7.4%No 1st Goal17.0017.00PSV1.501.42 -5.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
ADO Den Haag4.704.80 +2.1%Draw2.402.40PSV2.052.03 -1.0%
11. Halftime PTS
ADO Den HaagDrawPSV
1-07.007.000-03.303.10 -6.1%0-13.603.40 -5.6%
2-023.0025.00 +8.7%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-27.507.50
2-123.0025.00 +8.7%2-235.0040.00 +14.3%1-213.0013.00
    Any Other Score10.0011.00 +10.0%    
2020-02-15 22:03:51
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.202.35 +6.8%Under 1.51.581.50 -5.1%