Holland / Dutch League /

ADO Den Haag vs Vitesse Arnhem 5652

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (ADO Den Haag - Draw - Vitesse Arnhem) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.6% home win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $4.30; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 55.4% away win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
ADO Den Haag +0.75
1.97
2.02
+2.5%
Vitesse Arnhem -0.75
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
01 | 1X2
ADO Den Haag
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
Draw
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
Vitesse Arnhem
1.60
1.60
02 | 1/2 Goal
ADO Den Haag +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
Vitesse Arnhem -1.5
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.55
Under 2.5
2.25
2.25
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
11.00
11.00
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
4.50
4.50
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
13.00
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
70.00
70.00
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
12.00
12.00
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
10.00
10.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
50.00
50.00
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
25.00
25.00
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
23.00
23.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
35.00
35.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
60.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
60.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
90.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
ADO Den Haag
2.65
2.65
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Vitesse Arnhem
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Even
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
ADO Den Haag
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
Draw
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Vitesse Arnhem
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
0-1
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
2-0
23.00
23.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
8.00
8.00
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:20:02