England / English League One (Account Only) /

AFC Wimbledon vs Morecambe

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (AFC Wimbledon - Draw - Morecambe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (AFC Wimbledon) at opening odds $1.72; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.8% away win for (Morecambe) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (AFC Wimbledon) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Morecambe) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
AFC Wimbledon
1.72
2.00
+16.3%
Draw
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Morecambe
3.90
3.20
-17.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
AFC Wimbledon -1.5
3.15
3.55
+12.7%
Morecambe +1.5
1.28
1.22
-4.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
3.10
+19.2%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
D-D
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
D-A
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
80.00
80.00
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
6
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
AFC Wimbledon
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Morecambe
4.30
3.80
-11.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
0-0
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
0-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:03