Sweden / Swedish League /

AIK Stockholm vs IFK Gothenburg 5445

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (AIK Stockholm - Draw - IFK Gothenburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.3% home win for (AIK Stockholm) at opening odds $2.05; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 26.1% away win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (AIK Stockholm) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (IFK Gothenburg) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
AIK Stockholm -0.25
1.85
1.93
+4.3%
IFK Gothenburg +0.25
1.97
1.88
-4.6%
01 | 1X2
AIK Stockholm
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Draw
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
IFK Gothenburg
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
AIK Stockholm -1.5
3.75
4.40
+17.3%
IFK Gothenburg +1.5
1.20
1.15
-4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.20
Under 2.5
1.58
1.58
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-D
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1
3.70
3.70
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
AIK Stockholm
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
No 1st Goal
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
IFK Gothenburg
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
AIK Stockholm
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
Draw
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
IFK Gothenburg
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.90
0-0
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:20:02