England / English League One (Account Only) /

Accrington vs Sunderland

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Accrington - Draw - Sunderland) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.4% home win for (Accrington) at opening odds $3.50; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 47.6% away win for (Sunderland) at opening odds $1.87

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sunderland) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Accrington) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Accrington
3.50
3.50
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Sunderland
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Accrington +1.5
1.22
1.30
+6.6%
Sunderland -1.5
3.55
3.05
-14.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.67
-8.7%
Under 2.5
1.83
2.03
+10.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
6.50
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
2-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
50.00
50.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
15.00
15.00
3-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Accrington
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Draw
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Sunderland
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
0-1
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
2-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.45
+7.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:03