Australia / A League /

Adelaide vs Central Coast 4535

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Adelaide - Draw - Central Coast) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $2.05; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 31.8% away win for (Central Coast) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Adelaide) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Central Coast) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Adelaide -0.25
1.88
1.93
+2.7%
Central Coast +0.25
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
01 | 1X2
Adelaide
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Draw
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
Central Coast
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Adelaide -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
Central Coast +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
No
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
2
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
5
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Adelaide
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Central Coast
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Adelaide
2.60
2.60
Draw
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Central Coast
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.10
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
1
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3+
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Adelaide
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Central Coast
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
No 1st Goal
3.10
3.10
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
4.40
+17.3%
No
1.20
1.15
-4.2%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 14:00:01