Australia / A League / 4517

Adelaide vs Sydney FC

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Adelaide - Draw - Sydney FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Sydney FC) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Adelaide) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Sydney FC) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Adelaide -0.252.102.10Sydney FC +0.251.751.75
01. 1X2
Adelaide2.652.30 -13.2%Draw3.103.20 +3.2%Sydney FC2.352.65 +12.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Adelaide -1.55.204.40 -15.4%Sydney FC +1.51.101.15 +4.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.832.07 +13.1%Under 2.51.831.65 -9.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AdelaideDrawSydney FC
H-H4.503.80 -15.6%H-D13.0012.00 -7.7%H-A23.0023.00
D-H6.505.50 -15.4%D-D4.805.50 +14.6%D-A5.506.50 +18.2%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D13.0012.00 -7.7%A-A3.904.50 +15.4%
04. Pick The Score
AdelaideDrawSydney FC
1-08.508.00 -5.9%0-011.0011.000-18.009.00 +12.5%
2-013.0011.00 -15.4%1-15.206.00 +15.4%0-211.0013.00 +18.2%
2-19.008.00 -11.1%2-211.0013.00 +18.2%1-28.509.00 +5.9%
3-035.0025.00 -28.6%3-350.0035.00 -30.0%0-325.0035.00 +40.0%
3-121.0017.00 -19.0%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-317.0021.00 +23.5%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score70.0050.00 -28.6%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-090.0050.00 -44.4%    0-470.0080.00 +14.3%
4-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-450.0050.00
4-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0200.0090.00 -55.0%    0-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-1150.0070.00 -53.3%    1-5125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-2200.0090.00 -55.0%    2-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-3250.00125.00 -50.0%    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.703.60 -2.7%619.0017.00 -10.5%
14.505.00 +11.1%45.205.20730.0025.00 -16.7%
23.203.30 +3.1%59.509.50860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0070.00 -22.2%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Adelaide2.051.90 -7.3%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Sydney FC1.922.10 +9.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Adelaide3.302.85 -13.6%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Sydney FC3.003.20 +6.7%
11. Halftime PTS
AdelaideDrawSydney FC
1-04.804.30 -10.4%0-02.652.70 +1.9%0-14.404.70 +6.8%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-17.007.000-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-240.0030.00 -25.0%1-217.0019.00 +11.8%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-11 16:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.45 -7.5%Under 1.51.401.47 +5.0%