Australia / A League /

Adelaide vs Wellington 4508

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Adelaide - Draw - Wellington) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $1.97; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 29.6% away win for (Wellington) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Adelaide) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Wellington) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Adelaide -0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Wellington +0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Adelaide
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Wellington
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Adelaide -1.5
3.50
3.50
Wellington +1.5
1.23
1.23
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.05
H-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
A-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
13.00
+36.8%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
150.00
50.00
-66.7%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
2
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Adelaide
1.72
1.72
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Wellington
2.20
2.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Adelaide
2.50
2.50
Draw
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Wellington
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
0-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
1.97
-14.3%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.72
+12.4%

Last Updated on 2021-05-07 17:20:01