Australia / A League /
Adelaide vs Western Sydney 4578
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Adelaide - Draw - Western Sydney) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $2.10; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 31.7% away win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $2.80
The fixture favourite (Adelaide) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Western Sydney) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 17:00:02