France / French League /
Ajaccio vs Monaco 2933
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ajaccio - Draw - Monaco) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Ajaccio) at opening odds $4.50; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 54.7% away win for (Monaco) at opening odds $1.63
The fixture favourite (Monaco) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Ajaccio) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 19:50:01