Holland / Dutch League /
Ajax vs Feyenoord 5687
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ajax - Draw - Feyenoord) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.8% home win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.72; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 24.1% away win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $3.70
The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Feyenoord) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 21:20:02