Holland / Dutch League /

Ajax vs Heerenveen 5654

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ajax - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 77.6% home win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.18; 14.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 8.3% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $11.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Heerenveen) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Ajax -2.00
1.82
1.88
+3.3%
Heerenveen +2.00
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
01 | 1X2
Ajax
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
Draw
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
Heerenveen
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Ajax -2.5
2.25
2.25
Heerenveen +2.5
1.53
1.53
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Under 3.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.50
1.40
-6.7%
H-D
23.00
23.00
H-A
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
D-D
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
D-A
25.00
25.00
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
25.00
25.00
A-A
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
0-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-2
90.00
90.00
2-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
11.00
11.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
10.00
10.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
60.00
60.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
17.00
17.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
35.00
35.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
90.00
90.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
3
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
4
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
5
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
6
7.50
7.50
7
13.00
13.00
8
25.00
25.00
9+
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Ajax
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
No 1st Goal
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
Heerenveen
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Even
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Ajax
1.48
1.42
-4.1%
Draw
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
Heerenveen
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
0-0
4.30
6.50
+51.2%
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.75
1.65
-5.7%
Under 1.5
1.93
2.07
+7.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:20:02