Holland / Dutch League / 5675

Ajax vs Utrecht

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ajax - Draw - Utrecht) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.8% home win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.20; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.1% away win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $10.00. The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 59.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.53 whereas the underdog (Utrecht) has a 40.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Ajax1.201.18 -1.7%Draw6.006.50 +8.3%Utrecht10.009.00 -10.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Ajax -1.51.531.55 +1.3%Utrecht +1.52.252.20 -2.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.631.67 +2.5%Under 3.52.102.03 -3.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AjaxDrawUtrecht
H-H1.531.55 +1.3%H-D21.0021.00H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.304.40 +2.3%D-D11.0011.00D-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
A-H17.0017.00A-D23.0021.00 -8.7%A-A19.0017.00 -10.5%
04. Pick The Score
AjaxDrawUtrecht
1-012.0012.000-035.0035.000-140.0040.00
2-08.508.00 -5.9%1-113.0013.000-290.0080.00 -11.1%
2-18.508.00 -5.9%2-217.0017.001-230.0025.00 -16.7%
3-08.008.003-350.0050.000-3200.00150.00 -25.0%
3-18.008.004-4150.00150.001-390.0080.00 -11.1%
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score9.5010.00 +5.3%2-350.0050.00
4-012.0012.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-111.0011.00    1-4200.00200.00
4-221.0021.00    2-4150.00150.00
4-360.0060.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-019.0019.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-119.0021.00 +10.5%    1-5250.00250.00
5-235.0040.00 +14.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-390.0090.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
035.0035.0034.003.80 -5.0%68.008.50 +6.3%
111.0011.0044.104.00 -2.4%713.0013.00
25.205.2055.005.00825.0030.00 +20.0%
    9+40.0040.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Ajax1.271.27No 1st Goal35.0035.00Utrecht3.703.60 -2.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Ajax1.501.50Draw3.103.10Utrecht7.507.00 -6.7%
11. Halftime PTS
AjaxDrawUtrecht
1-03.503.40 -2.9%0-04.704.700-111.0011.00
2-05.005.001-18.008.000-235.0035.00
2-111.0011.002-235.0035.001-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score5.205.50 +5.8%    
2019-11-10 19:10:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.751.77 +1.1%Under 1.51.931.90 -1.6%