Spain / Spanish League /

Alaves vs Elche 1519

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alaves - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Alaves) at opening odds $1.67; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 18.9% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alaves) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Alaves -0.50
1.82
1.82
Elche +0.50
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Alaves
1.67
1.77
+6.0%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Elche
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Alaves -1.5
3.15
3.35
+6.3%
Elche +1.5
1.28
1.25
-2.3%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%
Under 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
D-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
2
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
3
4.10
4.10
4
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
50.00
50.00
7
90.00
90.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Alaves
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Elche
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Alaves
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Draw
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Elche
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 00:20:01