Spain / Spanish League /
Alaves vs Valencia 1549
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alaves - Draw - Valencia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Alaves) at opening odds $2.60; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 35% away win for (Valencia) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Alaves) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Valencia) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 03:50:01