Spain / Spanish League / 1510

Alaves vs Valladolid

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alaves - Draw - Valladolid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.7% home win for (Alaves) at opening odds $2.35; 31.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 31.1% away win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $2.85. The fixture favourite (Alaves) has a 16.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Valladolid) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Alaves -0.252.072.02 -2.4%Valladolid +0.251.771.80 +1.7%
01. 1X2
Alaves2.352.25 -4.3%Draw2.852.90 +1.8%Valladolid2.853.00 +5.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Alaves -1.55.505.20 -5.5%Valladolid +1.51.091.10 +0.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.471.47Under 1.52.452.45
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AlavesDrawValladolid
H-H4.003.80 -5.0%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H5.205.20D-D3.903.90D-A6.506.50
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0015.00A-A5.005.20 +4.0%
04. Pick The Score
AlavesDrawValladolid
1-05.205.00 -3.8%0-06.506.500-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-15.005.000-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-19.509.00 -5.3%2-217.0017.001-210.0011.00 +10.0%
3-025.0025.003-3100.00100.000-340.0040.00
3-125.0023.00 -8.0%4-4250.00250.001-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score200.00200.002-350.0050.00
4-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-4125.00125.00
4-180.0070.00 -12.5%    1-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-2125.00125.00    2-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1200.00200.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
06.506.5034.204.20650.0050.00
13.103.1048.008.00790.0090.00
22.952.95517.0017.008125.00125.00
    9+150.00150.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Alaves1.971.90 -3.6%No 1st Goal6.506.50Valladolid2.202.30 +4.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Alaves3.203.05 -4.7%Draw1.871.87Valladolid3.603.80 +5.6%
11. Halftime PTS
AlavesDrawValladolid
1-04.204.10 -2.4%0-02.052.050-14.705.00 +6.4%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-19.009.000-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-125.0025.002-260.0060.001-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score25.0025.00    
2019-11-09 19:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.531.53Under 0.52.302.30