Japan / J League Div 2 / 2628

Albirex Niigata vs FC Gifu

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Albirex Niigata - Draw - FC Gifu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.4% home win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $1.55; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 18.5% away win for (FC Gifu) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (Albirex Niigata) has a 35% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (FC Gifu) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Albirex Niigata1.551.53 -1.3%Draw3.704.00 +8.1%FC Gifu4.804.70 -2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Albirex Niigata -1.52.602.20 -15.4%FC Gifu +1.51.401.55 +10.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.671.55 -7.2%Under 2.52.032.25 +10.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Albirex NiigataDrawFC Gifu
H-H2.302.05 -10.9%H-D15.0017.00 +13.3%H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.304.40 +2.3%D-D6.008.00 +33.3%D-A11.0011.00
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A9.508.00 -15.8%
04. Pick The Score
Albirex NiigataDrawFC Gifu
1-06.507.50 +15.4%0-012.0015.00 +25.0%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-07.007.50 +7.1%1-16.508.50 +30.8%0-230.0030.00
2-17.006.50 -7.1%2-213.0017.00 +30.8%1-213.0015.00 +15.4%
3-011.0012.00 +9.1%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-390.0070.00 -22.2%
3-111.0011.004-4200.00200.001-340.0040.00
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score60.0012.00 -80.0%2-340.0035.00 -12.5%
4-025.0023.00 -8.0%    0-4200.00200.00
4-123.0021.00 -8.7%    1-4125.00125.00
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-4125.00125.00
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-060.0030.00 -50.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0035.00 -41.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2100.0050.00 -50.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0015.00 +25.0%33.503.60 +2.9%617.0011.00 -35.3%
15.006.50 +30.0%45.004.80 -4.0%740.0015.00 -62.5%
23.403.90 +14.7%59.007.50 -16.7%880.0030.00 -62.5%
    9+100.0050.00 -50.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Albirex Niigata1.481.50 +1.4%No 1st Goal12.0015.00 +25.0%FC Gifu2.952.70 -8.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Albirex Niigata2.101.97 -6.2%Draw2.252.45 +8.9%FC Gifu5.004.80 -4.0%
11. Halftime PTS
Albirex NiigataDrawFC Gifu
1-03.503.500-02.803.05 +8.9%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-08.008.001-17.508.00 +6.7%0-225.0023.00 -8.0%
2-115.0015.002-240.0040.001-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score12.009.00 -25.0%    
2019-11-09 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.20 -12.0%Under 1.51.451.58 +9.0%