Japan / J League Div 2 /

Albirex Niigata vs Fagiano Okayama 2637

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Albirex Niigata - Draw - Fagiano Okayama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $1.67; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 19.8% away win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Albirex Niigata) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Fagiano Okayama) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Albirex Niigata
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Fagiano Okayama
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Albirex Niigata -1.5
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Fagiano Okayama +1.5
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.10
Under 2.5
1.63
1.63
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Albirex Niigata
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Fagiano Okayama
2.90
2.90
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Albirex Niigata
2.35
2.35
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Fagiano Okayama
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:00:02