Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Aldosivi vs Huracan

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aldosivi - Draw - Huracan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.2% home win for (Aldosivi) at opening odds $3.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 45.1% away win for (Huracan) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Huracan) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Aldosivi) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Aldosivi
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
Draw
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Huracan
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Aldosivi +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
Huracan -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-D
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
D-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
50.00
50.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
4
7.00
7.00
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Aldosivi
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Huracan
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
9.00
9.00

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:50:03