Holland / Dutch League /

Alkmaar vs ADO Den Haag 5660

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alkmaar - Draw - ADO Den Haag) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 80.2% home win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.12; 12.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.00; 6.9% away win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $13.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Alkmaar
1.12
1.10
-1.8%
Draw
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
ADO Den Haag
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Alkmaar -2.5
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
ADO Den Haag +2.5
1.70
1.82
+7.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.80
1.60
-11.1%
Under 3.5
1.87
2.15
+15.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
H-D
30.00
30.00
H-A
70.00
70.00
D-H
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
D-D
12.00
12.00
D-A
35.00
35.00
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-A
35.00
35.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-0
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
1-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
25.00
25.00
1-2
50.00
50.00
3-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
150.00
150.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
8.50
5.80
-31.8%
2-3
100.00
100.00
4-0
8.00
8.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
3
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
4
4.10
4.10
5
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
6
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
7
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
8
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
9+
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Alkmaar
1.13
1.13
No 1st Goal
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
ADO Den Haag
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Alkmaar
1.37
1.37
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
ADO Den Haag
12.00
12.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
0-0
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
4.40
4.40
1-1
10.00
10.00
0-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Under 1.5
1.77
1.90
+7.3%

Last Updated on 2021-01-17 03:40:02