Holland / Dutch League / 5674

Alkmaar vs Emmen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alkmaar - Draw - Emmen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.8% home win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.20; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.1% away win for (Emmen) at opening odds $10.00. The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Emmen) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Alkmaar1.201.13 -5.8%Draw6.006.00Emmen10.0012.00 +20.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Alkmaar -2.52.302.25 -2.2%Emmen +2.51.501.53 +2.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.831.83Under 3.51.831.83
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AlkmaarDrawEmmen
H-H1.551.48 -4.5%H-D21.0023.00 +9.5%H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.104.00 -2.4%D-D11.0011.00D-A23.0023.00
A-H19.0019.00A-D23.0025.00 +8.7%A-A19.0025.00 +31.6%
04. Pick The Score
AlkmaarDrawEmmen
1-010.0010.000-025.0025.000-135.0040.00 +14.3%
2-07.006.50 -7.1%1-112.0013.00 +8.3%0-280.00100.00 +25.0%
2-18.009.00 +12.5%2-219.0023.00 +21.1%1-230.0040.00 +33.3%
3-07.006.50 -7.1%3-360.0080.00 +33.3%0-3200.00200.00
3-18.008.50 +6.3%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-390.00125.00 +38.9%
3-217.0023.00 +35.3%Any Other Score11.0010.00 -9.1%2-360.0090.00 +50.0%
4-011.0010.00 -9.1%    0-4250.00250.00
4-112.0011.00 -8.3%    1-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-225.0030.00 +20.0%    2-4200.00200.00
4-380.0090.00 +12.5%    3-4200.00200.00
5-019.0015.00 -21.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-123.0021.00 -8.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-250.0050.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
025.0025.0033.703.7069.509.50
19.009.0044.104.10717.0017.00
24.704.50 -4.3%55.205.50 +5.8%840.0040.00
    9+60.0060.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Alkmaar1.251.20 -4.0%No 1st Goal25.0025.00Emmen3.904.50 +15.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Alkmaar1.531.45 -5.2%Draw2.952.90 -1.7%Emmen7.509.50 +26.7%
11. Halftime PTS
AlkmaarDrawEmmen
1-03.203.200-04.103.80 -7.3%0-111.0012.00 +9.1%
2-05.004.70 -6.0%1-18.509.50 +11.8%0-240.0050.00 +25.0%
2-112.0013.00 +8.3%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-235.0040.00 +14.3%
    Any Other Score6.005.50 -8.3%    
2019-11-10 22:30:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.901.93 +1.6%Under 1.51.771.75 -1.1%