Holland / Dutch League /

Alkmaar vs Emmen 5692

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alkmaar - Draw - Emmen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 73.2% home win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.22; 16.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 10.5% away win for (Emmen) at opening odds $8.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 56.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.60 whereas the underdog (Emmen) has a 43.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Alkmaar -1.75
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Emmen +1.75
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
01 | 1X2
Alkmaar
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
Draw
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
Emmen
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Alkmaar -1.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Emmen +1.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.83
1.80
-1.6%
Under 3.5
1.83
1.87
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.55
1.55
H-D
21.00
21.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
11.00
11.00
D-A
21.00
21.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
23.00
23.00
A-A
17.00
17.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
30.00
30.00
0-1
35.00
35.00
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-2
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-2
25.00
25.00
3-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
80.00
80.00
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
11.00
11.00
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
23.00
23.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
100.00
100.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
30.00
1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.20
5.20
6
9.50
9.50
7
17.00
17.00
8
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
9+
60.00
60.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Alkmaar
1.27
1.23
-3.1%
No 1st Goal
30.00
30.00
Emmen
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Alkmaar
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Emmen
7.50
7.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-0
4.20
4.20
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
6.00
6.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Under 1.5
1.77
1.80
+1.7%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 02:50:01