Holland / Dutch League /

Alkmaar vs Go Ahead Eagles 5649

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alkmaar - Draw - Go Ahead Eagles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67.9% home win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.33; 20.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 12% away win for (Go Ahead Eagles) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (Go Ahead Eagles) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Alkmaar -1.25
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Go Ahead Eagles +1.25
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
01 | 1X2
Alkmaar
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
Draw
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
Go Ahead Eagles
7.50
7.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Alkmaar -1.5
1.95
2.05
+5.1%
Go Ahead Eagles +1.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.75
+12.9%
Under 2.5
2.25
1.93
-14.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
2.00
+9.9%
No
1.82
1.67
-8.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
D-D
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
0-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
150.00
150.00
3-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
2
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
5
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
8
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
9+
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Alkmaar
1.33
1.33
Go Ahead Eagles
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
No 1st Goal
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Alkmaar
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Draw
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Go Ahead Eagles
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-0
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.65
+12.8%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.40
-6.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
1
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
2
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
3+
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Alkmaar
1.67
1.77
+6.0%
Go Ahead Eagles
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 22:40:02