Holland / Dutch League /

Alkmaar vs Waalwijk 5635

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Alkmaar - Draw - Waalwijk) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.9% home win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.17; 14.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.3% away win for (Waalwijk) at opening odds $9.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 59.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.53 whereas the underdog (Waalwijk) has a 40.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Alkmaar -2.00
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Waalwijk +2.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Alkmaar
1.17
1.20
+2.6%
Draw
6.00
6.00
Waalwijk
9.50
9.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Alkmaar -1.5
1.53
1.53
Waalwijk +1.5
2.25
2.25
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
Under 3.5
1.70
1.80
+5.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
No
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
H-D
23.00
23.00
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
D-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
25.00
25.00
A-A
21.00
21.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-1
35.00
35.00
2-0
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
1-1
11.00
11.00
0-2
90.00
90.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-2
35.00
35.00
3-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
100.00
100.00
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-0
10.00
10.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
17.00
17.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.10
4.10
5
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
6
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
7
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
8
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
9+
50.00
50.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Alkmaar
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
Waalwijk
4.30
4.30
No 1st Goal
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Alkmaar
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Draw
2.90
2.90
Waalwijk
8.50
8.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Under 1.5
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Even
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
1
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
2
3.30
3.30
3+
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Alkmaar
1.50
1.50
Waalwijk
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
No 1st Goal
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:01