Brazil / Brazilian League /
America Mineiro vs Bragantino 4933
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (America Mineiro - Draw - Bragantino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.5% home win for (America Mineiro) at opening odds $2.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.7% away win for (Bragantino) at opening odds $2.25
The fixture favourite (Bragantino) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (America Mineiro) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-09-20 08:20:02