France / French League / 2935

Amiens vs Reims

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Amiens - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Amiens) at opening odds $2.55; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 33.1% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.70. The fixture favourite (Reims) has a 13.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Amiens) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.50 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Amiens 0.001.851.97 +6.5%Reims +0.001.971.85 -6.1%
01. 1X2
Amiens2.552.70 +5.9%Draw2.802.70 -3.6%Reims2.702.60 -3.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Amiens +1.51.051.05Reims -1.56.706.70
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.502.50Under 2.51.451.45
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AmiensDrawReims
H-H4.304.70 +9.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.806.00 +3.4%D-D3.903.70 -5.1%D-A6.005.50 -8.3%
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0015.00A-A4.504.50
04. Pick The Score
AmiensDrawReims
1-05.206.00 +15.4%0-06.506.00 -7.7%0-15.506.00 +9.1%
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-15.005.000-211.0011.00
2-110.0010.002-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-210.0010.00
3-030.0035.00 +16.7%3-3100.0090.00 -10.0%0-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-125.0025.004-4250.00250.001-330.0025.00 -16.7%
3-250.0040.00 -20.0%Any Other Score200.00200.002-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-0100.00100.00    0-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
4-190.0090.00    1-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-2125.00125.00    2-4125.00125.00
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1200.00200.00    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
06.506.00 -7.7%34.204.10 -2.4%650.0040.00 -20.0%
13.053.40 +11.5%48.507.50 -11.8%790.0090.00
22.952.95519.0017.00 -10.5%8125.00125.00
    9+150.00125.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Amiens2.052.15 +4.9%No 1st Goal6.506.00 -7.7%Reims2.152.05 -4.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Amiens3.403.60 +5.9%Draw1.851.82 -1.6%Reims3.503.40 -2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
AmiensDrawReims
1-04.304.80 +11.6%0-02.252.20 -2.2%0-14.504.50
2-015.0017.00 +13.3%1-19.008.50 -5.6%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-12-05 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.551.55Under 0.52.252.25