France / French League / 2901

Amiens vs Reims

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Amiens - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Amiens) at opening odds $2.75; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 35.7% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.50. The fixture favourite (Amiens) has a 13.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Amiens 0.002.001.82 -9.0%Reims +0.001.822.00 +9.9%
01. 1X2
Amiens2.752.55 -7.3%Draw2.802.70 -3.6%Reims2.502.75 +10.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Amiens -1.56.706.70Reims +1.51.051.05
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.491.58 +6.0%Under 1.52.402.20 -8.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AmiensDrawReims
H-H4.704.40 -6.4%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H6.005.50 -8.3%D-D3.803.60 -5.3%D-A5.506.00 +9.1%
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0015.00A-A4.304.80 +11.6%
04. Pick The Score
AmiensDrawReims
1-06.005.80 -3.3%0-05.805.50 -5.2%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-011.0011.001-15.006.00 +20.0%0-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-110.009.00 -10.0%2-217.0019.00 +11.8%1-210.0010.00
3-035.0035.003-3100.0040.00 -60.0%0-330.0040.00 +33.3%
3-130.0030.004-4250.00250.001-325.0035.00 +40.0%
3-250.0035.00 -30.0%Any Other Score200.00250.00 +25.0%2-340.0035.00 -12.5%
4-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-4100.00100.00
4-1100.00100.00    1-490.0090.00
4-2125.0070.00 -44.0%    2-4125.0070.00 -44.0%
4-3200.00250.00 +25.0%    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
05.805.50 -5.2%34.204.40 +4.8%650.0035.00 -30.0%
13.103.00 -3.2%48.009.00 +12.5%790.0080.00 -11.1%
22.953.00 +1.7%519.0021.00 +10.5%8125.0090.00 -28.0%
    9+150.00100.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Amiens2.152.15No 1st Goal5.805.50 -5.2%Reims2.052.25 +9.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Amiens3.603.40 -5.6%Draw1.851.80 -2.7%Reims3.303.70 +12.1%
11. Halftime PTS
AmiensDrawReims
1-04.504.30 -4.4%0-02.032.030-14.404.50 +2.3%
2-017.0017.001-19.009.50 +5.6%0-215.0019.00 +26.7%
2-130.0023.00 -23.3%2-260.0040.00 -33.3%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score25.0023.00 -8.0%    
2020-01-16 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.551.63 +5.2%Under 0.52.252.10 -6.7%