France / French League /
Angers SCO vs Lyon 2979
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Angers SCO - Draw - Lyon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.9% home win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $4.50; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 56.6% away win for (Lyon) at opening odds $1.58
The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 23:50:01