France / French League / 2929

Angers SCO vs Marseille

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Angers SCO - Draw - Marseille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Marseille) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Marseille) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Angers SCO +0.251.771.77Marseille -0.252.072.07
01. 1X2
Angers SCO2.652.80 +5.7%Draw3.103.00 -3.2%Marseille2.352.30 -2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Angers SCO +1.51.101.12 +1.8%Marseille -1.55.204.80 -7.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.10 +3.4%Under 2.51.671.63 -2.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Angers SCODrawMarseille
H-H4.505.00 +11.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H6.506.50D-D4.704.50 -4.3%D-A5.505.20 -5.5%
A-H30.0035.00 +16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.903.80 -2.6%
04. Pick The Score
Angers SCODrawMarseille
1-07.507.500-09.508.50 -10.5%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-15.205.200-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-19.0010.00 +11.1%2-213.0013.001-28.508.50
3-035.0035.003-360.0070.00 +16.7%0-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-123.0025.00 +8.7%4-4250.00250.001-319.0019.00
3-235.0035.00Any Other Score150.00150.002-330.0030.00
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-170.0090.00 +28.6%    1-460.0060.00
4-290.00100.00 +11.1%    2-480.0090.00 +12.5%
4-3150.00150.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1200.00200.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.508.50 -10.5%33.703.80 +2.7%625.0030.00 +20.0%
13.903.80 -2.6%46.006.00760.0060.00
23.053.10 +1.6%512.0012.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Angers SCO2.052.15 +4.9%No 1st Goal9.508.50 -10.5%Marseille1.951.90 -2.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Angers SCO3.303.50 +6.1%Draw2.031.97 -3.0%Marseille3.053.00 -1.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Angers SCODrawMarseille
1-04.504.80 +6.7%0-02.602.50 -3.8%0-14.304.10 -4.7%
2-015.0017.00 +13.3%1-17.507.500-213.0013.00
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-12-04 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.45 +2.1%Under 0.52.602.50 -3.8%