France / French League /

Angers SCO vs Nantes 2945

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Angers SCO - Draw - Nantes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.1% home win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $2.40; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 33.6% away win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.65

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nantes) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Angers SCO +0.25
1.77
1.77
Nantes -0.25
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Angers SCO
2.40
2.85
+18.8%
Draw
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
Nantes
2.65
2.30
-13.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Angers SCO +1.5
1.07
1.15
+7.5%
Nantes -1.5
6.00
4.40
-26.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
No
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
5.00
+25.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
D-D
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-A
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
2-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Angers SCO
1.95
2.20
+12.8%
Nantes
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Angers SCO
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Nantes
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.80
+11.6%
0-0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
0-1
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
3+
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Angers SCO
2.60
3.00
+15.4%
Nantes
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
No
1.12
1.10
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:50:02