France / French League /

Angers SCO vs Paris SG 2968

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Angers SCO - Draw - Paris SG) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 12% home win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $7.50; 20.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 67.9% away win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Angers SCO
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
Draw
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
Paris SG
1.33
1.25
-6.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Angers SCO +1.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Paris SG -1.5
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
15.00
15.00
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
D-D
7.50
7.50
D-A
3.90
3.90
A-H
50.00
50.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
40.00
40.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
150.00
150.00
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
3-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
13.00
13.00
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-2
200.00
200.00
2-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
30.00
30.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Angers SCO
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Paris SG
1.33
1.28
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Angers SCO
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
Draw
2.45
2.45
Paris SG
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
9.50
0-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-1
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
2-0
35.00
35.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
6.00
6.00
2-1
35.00
35.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.47
-3.9%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:20:07