Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Antofagasta vs Union Espanola

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Antofagasta - Draw - Union Espanola) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.6% home win for (Antofagasta) at opening odds $2.50; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 34.2% away win for (Union Espanola) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Union Espanola) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Antofagasta) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Antofagasta
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Draw
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Union Espanola
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Antofagasta +1.5
1.10
1.18
+7.3%
Union Espanola -1.5
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.60
-9.6%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.15
+13.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
3.70
-17.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
4-0
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
5
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
100.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.50
+5.6%

Last Updated on 2020-09-17 21:50:01