South America / COPA /

Argentina vs Chile 2729

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Argentina - Draw - Chile) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.9% home win for (Argentina) at opening odds $1.60; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 18.6% away win for (Chile) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Argentina) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Chile) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Argentina -0.75
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Chile +0.75
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Argentina
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Draw
3.50
3.50
Chile
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Argentina -1.5
2.70
2.70
Chile +1.5
1.37
1.37
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.03
Under 2.5
1.67
1.67
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.10
4.10
D-D
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Argentina
1.50
1.48
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
Chile
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Argentina
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Chile
5.20
5.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:30:08