England / English Premier / 0322

Arsenal vs Brighton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.4% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.53; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 18.6% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 37.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Arsenal -1.001.931.85 -4.1%Brighton +1.001.881.97 +4.8%
01. 1X2
Arsenal1.531.40 -8.5%Draw3.904.40 +12.8%Brighton4.805.50 +14.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Arsenal -1.52.452.15 -12.2%Brighton +1.51.451.58 +9.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.03 -9.8%Under 3.51.551.67 +7.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ArsenalDrawBrighton
H-H2.252.05 -8.9%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A40.0030.00 -25.0%
D-H4.304.80 +11.6%D-D6.508.00 +23.1%D-A11.0013.00 +18.2%
A-H19.0015.00 -21.1%A-D15.0015.00A-A10.009.00 -10.0%
04. Pick The Score
ArsenalDrawBrighton
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-017.0021.00 +23.5%0-117.0019.00 +11.8%
2-08.008.001-17.508.00 +6.7%0-235.0035.00
2-17.007.002-212.0012.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0011.003-340.0040.000-390.0090.00
3-110.009.50 -5.0%4-4150.00150.001-340.0040.00
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score35.0025.00 -28.6%2-335.0030.00 -14.3%
4-023.0021.00 -8.7%    0-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-119.0017.00 -10.5%    1-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-230.0023.00 -23.3%    2-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-370.0050.00 -28.6%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3125.00125.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0021.00 +23.5%33.603.80 +5.6%612.0010.00 -16.7%
16.507.50 +15.4%44.304.20 -2.3%725.0015.00 -40.0%
23.804.10 +7.9%57.006.50 -7.1%860.0030.00 -50.0%
    9+80.0050.00 -37.5%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Arsenal1.481.45 -2.0%No 1st Goal17.0021.00 +23.5%Brighton2.802.80
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Arsenal2.051.92 -6.3%Draw2.352.50 +6.4%Brighton4.804.50 -6.3%
11. Halftime PTS
ArsenalDrawBrighton
1-03.603.50 -2.8%0-03.103.50 +12.9%0-17.507.50
2-07.507.00 -6.7%1-17.007.000-225.0025.00
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-235.0030.00 -14.3%1-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score10.009.00 -10.0%    
2019-12-06 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.10 -6.7%Under 1.51.551.63 +5.2%