England / English Premier /

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace 0344

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Crystal Palace) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.3% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.48; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 16.2% away win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $5.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Arsenal -1.00
1.88
1.97
+4.8%
Crystal Palace +1.00
1.93
1.85
-4.1%
01 | 1X2
Arsenal
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
Crystal Palace
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Arsenal -1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Crystal Palace +1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
11.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Arsenal
1.42
1.42
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Crystal Palace
3.20
3.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Arsenal
2.03
2.03
Draw
2.25
2.25
Crystal Palace
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:40:02