England / English Premier /
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace 0373
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Crystal Palace) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 74.3% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.22; 17.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 8.2% away win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $11.00
The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 53.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.70 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 46.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.95
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 21:50:02