England / English Premier / 0341

Arsenal vs Newcastle

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Newcastle) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.4% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.37; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 12.8% away win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $7.00. The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 43.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Newcastle) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Arsenal -1.251.932.07 +7.3%Newcastle +1.251.881.77 -5.9%
01. 1X2
Arsenal1.371.40 +2.2%Draw4.104.10Newcastle7.006.00 -14.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Arsenal -1.52.102.15 +2.4%Newcastle +1.51.601.58 -1.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.67 +2.5%Under 2.52.102.03 -3.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ArsenalDrawNewcastle
H-H1.952.05 +5.1%H-D17.0015.00 -11.8%H-A50.0035.00 -30.0%
D-H3.904.10 +5.1%D-D6.506.50D-A15.0013.00 -13.3%
A-H23.0019.00 -17.4%A-D19.0015.00 -21.1%A-A13.0013.00
04. Pick The Score
ArsenalDrawNewcastle
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-012.0013.00 +8.3%0-119.0017.00 -10.5%
2-06.006.50 +8.3%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-250.0040.00 -20.0%
2-17.007.002-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-221.0017.00 -19.0%
3-08.509.50 +11.8%3-370.0035.00 -50.0%0-3125.0080.00 -36.0%
3-110.009.50 -5.0%4-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-370.0050.00 -28.6%
3-223.0019.00 -17.4%Any Other Score35.0030.00 -14.3%2-360.0040.00 -33.3%
4-017.0023.00 +35.3%    0-4250.00250.00
4-119.0021.00 +10.5%    1-4200.00200.00
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-035.0040.00 +14.3%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
012.0013.00 +8.3%33.503.40 -2.9%615.0017.00 +13.3%
15.205.00 -3.8%44.804.80735.0035.00
23.503.40 -2.9%58.009.00 +12.5%870.0060.00 -14.3%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Arsenal1.371.37No 1st Goal12.0013.00 +8.3%Newcastle3.503.20 -8.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Arsenal1.921.87 -2.6%Draw2.302.40 +4.3%Newcastle6.506.00 -7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
ArsenalDrawNewcastle
1-03.203.10 -3.1%0-02.752.90 +5.5%0-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-06.506.501-18.508.00 -5.9%0-235.0035.00
2-115.0015.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score11.0012.00 +9.1%    
2020-02-16 18:40:04
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%