England / English Premier / 0386

Arsenal vs Norwich

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Norwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.6% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.40; 21.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 13.9% away win for (Norwich) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 42.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Norwich) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Arsenal -1.251.971.82 -7.6%Norwich +1.251.852.00 +8.1%
01 | 1X2
Arsenal1.401.28 -8.6%Draw4.204.80 +14.3%Norwich6.508.00 +23.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Arsenal -1.52.151.87 -13.0%Norwich +1.51.581.77 +12.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.42 -8.4%Under 2.52.252.60 +15.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
ArsenalDrawNorwich
H-H1.971.92 -2.5%H-D17.0017.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.104.20 +2.4%D-D7.007.50 +7.1%D-A13.0013.00
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D17.0017.00A-A12.0011.00 -8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
ArsenalDrawNorwich
1-07.007.50 +7.1%0-015.0021.00 +40.0%0-117.0017.00
2-06.507.50 +15.4%1-17.509.00 +20.0%0-240.0050.00 +25.0%
2-17.007.002-213.0015.00 +15.4%1-217.0017.00
3-09.008.50 -5.6%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-3125.00100.00 -20.0%
3-19.009.004-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-360.0060.00
3-219.0015.00 -21.1%Any Other Score30.0023.00 -23.3%2-350.0050.00
4-017.0013.00 -23.5%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0015.00 -11.8%    1-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-235.0035.00    2-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-390.0090.00    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-040.0030.00 -25.0%    0-5300.00300.00
5-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-280.0070.00 -12.5%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05 | Total Goals
015.0021.00 +40.0%33.503.70 +5.7%615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.506.50 +18.2%44.504.50735.0021.00 -40.0%
23.603.90 +8.3%57.506.00 -20.0%860.0035.00 -41.7%
    9+90.0060.00 -33.3%    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Arsenal1.371.30 -5.1%No 1st Goal15.0021.00 +40.0%Norwich3.303.40 +3.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Arsenal1.901.77 -6.8%Draw2.402.55 +6.3%Norwich6.006.50 +8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
ArsenalDrawNorwich
1-03.203.30 +3.1%0-03.053.30 +8.2%0-18.508.00 -5.9%
2-06.506.501-18.007.50 -6.3%0-230.0030.00
2-115.0013.00 -13.3%2-240.0040.001-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score10.0010.00    
2020-07-02 00:50:02
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.10 -10.6%Under 1.51.501.63 +8.7%