Europe / UE Europe /

Arsenal vs Villarreal 0680

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - Villarreal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.77; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 22.8% away win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Villarreal) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Arsenal -0.75
2.02
2.03
+0.5%
Villarreal +0.75
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
01 | 1X2
Arsenal
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
Draw
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
Villarreal
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Arsenal -1.5
3.05
2.70
-11.5%
Villarreal +1.5
1.30
1.37
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
D-A
9.50
9.50
A-H
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.00
9.00
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Arsenal
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
Villarreal
2.55
2.55
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Even
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Arsenal
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Draw
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Villarreal
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
0-0
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%

Last Updated on 2021-05-07 02:50:01