England / English Premier /
Arsenal vs West Ham 0308
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Arsenal - Draw - West Ham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.4% home win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $1.48; 22.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 17.2% away win for (West Ham) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 02:50:02