England / English Premier /

Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace 0339

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aston Villa - Draw - Crystal Palace) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $1.92; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.9% away win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Aston Villa) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Aston Villa -0.50
1.92
1.77
-7.8%
Crystal Palace +0.50
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
01 | 1X2
Aston Villa
1.92
1.77
-7.8%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Crystal Palace
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Aston Villa -1.5
3.75
3.35
-10.7%
Crystal Palace +1.5
1.20
1.25
+4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.72
-8.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.82
+9.0%
No
2.00
1.82
-9.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Aston Villa
1.70
1.60
-5.9%
Crystal Palace
2.35
2.65
+12.8%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Aston Villa
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Crystal Palace
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
0-0
2.80
2.80
0-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.80
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Aston Villa
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Crystal Palace
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.80
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
No
1.15
1.10
-4.3%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:01