England / English Premier /

Aston Villa vs Manchester Utd 0322

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aston Villa - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.8% home win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $3.90; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 52.4% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Aston Villa +0.75
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Manchester Utd -0.75
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
01 | 1X2
Aston Villa
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
Draw
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
Manchester Utd
1.70
1.58
-7.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Aston Villa +1.5
1.35
1.43
+5.9%
Manchester Utd -1.5
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
D-H
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
4.50
4.50
A-H
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
13.00
13.00
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-1
100.00
100.00
1-4
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.80
5
8.50
8.50
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
9+
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Aston Villa
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Manchester Utd
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Aston Villa
4.20
4.20
Draw
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Manchester Utd
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
0-1
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
2-0
21.00
21.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.58
+9.0%

Last Updated on 2021-05-09 21:00:01