England / English Premier /

Aston Villa vs Manchester Utd 0398

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aston Villa - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.5% home win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $2.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.7% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Aston Villa) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Manchester Utd) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Aston Villa 0.00
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
Manchester Utd +0.00
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Aston Villa
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Manchester Utd
2.25
2.25
46 | 1/2 Goal
Aston Villa -1.5
5.50
5.50
Manchester Utd +1.5
1.09
1.09
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
3.90
-17.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
D-A
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
A-H
30.00
15.00
-50.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.00
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.50
9.50
+72.7%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
3-0
35.00
15.00
-57.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-1
21.00
8.50
-59.5%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
9.00
-40.0%
3-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
40.00
-68.0%
2-3
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
4-0
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
200.00
-33.3%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
2
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
7
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Aston Villa
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
Manchester Utd
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Aston Villa
3.30
3.30
Draw
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Manchester Utd
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
0-0
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
0-1
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.35
-14.5%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.50
+8.7%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 01:20:01