England / English Premier /
Aston Villa vs Sheffield Utd 0370
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aston Villa - Draw - Sheffield Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.6% home win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $2.50; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 34.2% away win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $2.60
The fixture favourite (Aston Villa) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Utd) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2020-09-22 00:50:02