England / English Premier / 0323

Aston Villa vs Tottenham

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Aston Villa - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $3.60; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 49% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.82. The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 29.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Aston Villa +0.501.931.91 -1.0%Tottenham -0.501.881.91 +1.6%
01. 1X2
Aston Villa3.603.50 -2.8%Draw3.403.40Tottenham1.821.85 +1.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Aston Villa +1.51.301.33 +2.3%Tottenham -1.53.052.90 -4.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.60Under 2.52.152.15
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Aston VillaDrawTottenham
H-H6.507.00 +7.7%H-D15.0015.00H-A23.0019.00 -17.4%
D-H9.008.50 -5.6%D-D5.205.20D-A4.804.70 -2.1%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D13.0013.00A-A2.802.90 +3.6%
04. Pick The Score
Aston VillaDrawTottenham
1-012.0012.000-012.0012.000-18.008.00
2-021.0021.001-16.007.00 +16.7%0-29.509.00 -5.3%
2-111.0011.002-211.0011.001-27.007.00
3-060.0050.00 -16.7%3-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-315.0015.00
3-130.0025.00 -16.7%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-311.0012.00 +9.1%
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score60.0040.00 -33.3%2-319.0019.00
4-0125.00125.00    0-435.0030.00 -14.3%
4-190.0090.00    1-425.0023.00 -8.0%
4-290.0090.00    2-440.0030.00 -25.0%
4-3125.00125.00    3-490.0070.00 -22.2%
5-0250.00250.00    0-590.0060.00 -33.3%
5-1200.00200.00    1-570.0050.00 -28.6%
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-5100.0080.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00150.00
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0012.0033.603.60615.0017.00 +13.3%
15.205.2044.704.80 +2.1%735.0035.00
23.503.40 -2.9%58.008.50 +6.3%870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Aston Villa2.452.40 -2.0%No 1st Goal12.0012.00Tottenham1.631.65 +1.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Aston Villa4.104.00 -2.4%Draw2.152.15Tottenham2.402.45 +2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Aston VillaDrawTottenham
1-06.006.000-02.802.75 -1.8%0-13.903.80 -2.6%
2-019.0019.001-17.007.000-29.5010.00 +5.3%
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0040.001-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2020-02-16 18:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.35 -6.0%Under 1.51.451.50 +3.4%