Italy / Italian Cup /

Atalanta vs Cagliari 0841

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Cagliari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.8% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $1.20; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.1% away win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $10.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 58.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.55 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 41.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Atalanta -1.75
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Cagliari +1.75
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Atalanta
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
Draw
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
Cagliari
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atalanta -1.5
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
Cagliari +1.5
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Under 3.5
1.90
2.07
+8.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
D-D
11.00
11.00
D-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-A
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
0-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
12.00
12.00
0-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
25.00
25.00
3-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-1
7.50
7.50
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
21.00
21.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
3
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
6
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
7
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
8
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
9+
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
Under 1.5
1.80
1.90
+5.6%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:02