Italy / Italian League /

Atalanta vs Inter 1384

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Inter) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $2.70; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 41.5% away win for (Inter) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Atalanta) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Atalanta +0.25
1.85
1.85
Inter -0.25
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
01 | 1X2
Atalanta
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Draw
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
Inter
2.15
2.15
02 | 1/2 Goal
Atalanta +1.5
1.15
1.15
Inter -1.5
4.40
4.40
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.07
-11.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
0-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
Any Other Score
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-3
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atalanta
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
No 1st Goal
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
Inter
1.82
1.82
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atalanta
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
Draw
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Inter
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
3.40
2.95
-13.2%
0-1
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.42
-7.2%

Last Updated on 2022-01-17 03:40:02