Italy / Italian League / 1384

Atalanta vs Napoli

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Napoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $2.03; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.2% away win for (Napoli) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Napoli) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Atalanta -0.251.851.85Napoli +0.251.971.97
01 | 1X2
Atalanta2.032.05 +1.0%Draw3.303.40 +3.0%Napoli3.052.95 -3.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atalanta -1.53.503.50Napoli +1.51.231.23
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.15 -4.4%Under 3.51.551.60 +3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
AtalantaDrawNapoli
H-H3.203.20H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.205.20D-D5.806.00 +3.4%D-A7.507.50
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.20
04 | Pick The Score
AtalantaDrawNapoli
1-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-015.0021.00 +40.0%0-113.0013.00
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-219.0019.00
2-17.507.502-210.009.50 -5.0%1-210.0010.00
3-019.0021.00 +10.5%3-330.0015.00 -50.0%0-340.0040.00
3-112.0012.004-4125.0090.00 -28.0%1-321.0019.00 -9.5%
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score50.0050.002-321.0019.00 -9.5%
4-050.0050.00    0-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-130.0025.00 -16.7%    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-235.0035.00    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-360.0060.00    3-480.0070.00 -12.5%
5-0100.00100.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-180.0070.00 -12.5%    1-5150.00150.00
5-290.0090.00    2-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05 | Total Goals
015.0021.00 +40.0%33.703.70612.0010.00 -16.7%
16.507.00 +7.7%44.304.30725.0019.00 -24.0%
23.804.00 +5.3%57.006.50 -7.1%860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+80.0060.00 -25.0%    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atalanta1.751.70 -2.9%No 1st Goal15.0021.00 +40.0%Napoli2.152.10 -2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atalanta2.602.60Draw2.202.25 +2.3%Napoli3.503.40 -2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
AtalantaDrawNapoli
1-04.404.50 +2.3%0-03.053.20 +4.9%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.00 -7.7%0-215.0015.00
2-115.0013.00 -13.3%2-235.0035.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2020-07-03 01:20:01
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.15 -4.4%Under 1.51.551.60 +3.2%