Europe / UE Champions /

Atalanta vs Real Madrid 0522

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Real Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $2.25; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 34.2% away win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Real Madrid) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Atalanta -0.25
2.02
1.91
-5.4%
Real Madrid +0.25
1.80
1.91
+6.1%
01 | 1X2
Atalanta
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Real Madrid
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atalanta -1.5
4.00
4.00
Real Madrid +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.80
+16.1%
Under 2.5
2.25
1.87
-16.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-D
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
0-0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
0-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
70.00
2-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
1
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
2
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
5
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
6
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atalanta
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
Real Madrid
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atalanta
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Real Madrid
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
0-0
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.65
+10.4%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.40
-6.0%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 03:50:01