Italy / Italian League / 1394

Atalanta vs Roma

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Roma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $1.72; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 25.4% away win for (Roma) at opening odds $3.50. The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Roma) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Atalanta -0.752.001.93 -3.5%Roma +0.751.821.88 +3.3%
01. 1X2
Atalanta1.721.70 -1.2%Draw3.903.80 -2.6%Roma3.503.70 +5.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Atalanta -1.52.802.70 -3.6%Roma +1.51.351.37 +1.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.971.97Under 3.51.721.72
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AtalantaDrawRoma
H-H2.552.50 -2.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H5.205.00 -3.8%D-D8.007.00 -12.5%D-A9.5010.00 +5.3%
A-H17.0019.00 +11.8%A-D13.0013.00A-A6.006.50 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
AtalantaDrawRoma
1-011.0011.000-025.0023.00 -8.0%0-117.0017.00
2-011.0011.001-18.508.00 -5.9%0-225.0025.00
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-210.0010.001-211.0011.00
3-015.0015.003-330.0025.00 -16.7%0-360.0060.00
3-110.0010.004-4125.00125.001-325.0025.00
3-213.0013.00Any Other Score35.0035.002-321.0021.00
4-035.0030.00 -14.3%    0-4125.00125.00
4-121.0019.00 -9.5%    1-470.0070.00
4-225.0025.00    2-460.0060.00
4-350.0050.00    3-470.0070.00
5-070.0060.00 -14.3%    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-260.0060.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3100.00100.00    3-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-4200.00200.00    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
025.0023.00 -8.0%33.603.70 +2.8%610.009.50 -5.0%
18.008.0044.104.10721.0017.00 -19.0%
24.304.3056.006.00840.0035.00 -12.5%
    9+60.0050.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Atalanta1.601.58 -1.3%No 1st Goal25.0023.00 -8.0%Roma2.302.35 +2.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.85 +2.8%Even1.851.80 -2.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Atalanta2.202.20Draw2.552.45 -3.9%Roma3.603.80 +5.6%
11. Halftime PTS
AtalantaDrawRoma
1-04.004.10 +2.5%0-03.903.60 -7.7%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-08.508.501-16.006.000-217.0019.00 +11.8%
2-112.0012.002-230.0030.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score9.509.50    
2020-02-15 21:34:00
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.002.03 +1.5%Under 1.51.701.67 -1.8%